english interview


Hi everyone, my name is Zélie and  I am going to write a blog about how my mother survived her childhood in school and at her home. I asked her nine questions about her schoollife in the past and about the food in the past.

I asked her if  there was a  difference in food from the past and now. She said that there was a difference namely: in the past there were not so much importance attached to healthy food, for example bacon was eaten every day. My mother here favourite food was and still is roast in mushroom sauce and mached patatoes. When I asked her if there were other rules in the school? She told me that in grandpa's time, the students were beaten with the bar shocking right? Let’s go to the next question.
Did you enjoy going to school? Her answer was literally this: no on the contrary I went to school because I had to. I asked her if the goods were cheaper earlier she told me that everything was cheaper but the wages were less. We usually bought the vegetables from the farmer and the meat from the butcher.
Were formerly the schools spread eg. boys and girls?
The schools were already mixed for me although there were Catholic schools that were spread out.
Then the most funny question: Were you a naughty student? And of course she was , she was the most despist student you could ever imagine.
Was there a lot of cooking at your home?
Cooking was done every day. Every morning breakfast every and hot food in the evening and usually real farm food. 
Was there a lot farming back then?
There were many more farmers than now, now there are only some farmers, in the past almost everyone did farming to get around whit there money.

Sometimes i would like to travel 100 years back in time to know how to spent you’re time without social media,smartphone,wifi,... 

i hope you enjoyed it. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

De prinsen van Elior